Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Happy Thanksgiving!!

Happy thanksgiving everyone (okay yes I know I'm a day early....)!!! I hope everyone is able to spend the day with family, and don't go too crazy on Black Friday!
So I arrived home yesterday for my last time at home until right before I leave. It's really kinda crazy when you think about it!! We are under a month until departure, so now it's down to crunch time! Much of yesterday, today, and this weekend will be spent running around trying to gather the last few things I need... which means then it's time to pack everything up. Yikes. It'll be busy, but as my wonderful mother keeps reminding me, the more I get done now the less crazy it will be right before I leave!
I will say one good thing about leaving before Christmas.... early Christmas presents!! I am currently writing this post on my brand new tablet that I will be taking with me on my trip so I don't have to worry about traveling with my computer. Other than that though I'm not overly happy with the thought that I won't be able to spend the holidays with my family. At least I will get to see them this thanksgiving to be able to celebrate with them!

No comments:

Post a Comment