Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Leaving...

Hey everyone!
Merry Christmas! I hope you all have a fabulous time celebrating with your families. Take time to give them an extra hug since some of us will be on a plane for Christmas. I gave my parents their last hug just a few minutes ago, right before I went through security. That's right folks, I'm at the airport, getting ready to jet set off on my newest adventure in life!! Boarding is in about 1.5 hours... yikes! Our flight is from Minneapolis to Tokyo, then Tokyo to Taipei. Our flight will land in Tokyo at 5:10pm local time, and then we will board for our next flight 5 minutes later.... pray we make it! We will land in Taipei at 9:25pm local time, which is equivalent to 7:25 am Wisconsin time. To say I'm a little nervous is an understatement. However, I know this is a once in a lifetime opportunity so I wouldn't give it up for anything! I'll keep you updated with everything happening! Merry Christmas and thanks for following along!

No comments:

Post a Comment