Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Last day

Hey everyone! It was so scary to believe that today was my last day in Taiwan! It's been a great experience for sure!
While today was a lazy day in the sense I only left the hotel for dinner, it was still a busy one trying to get everything ready for leaving tomorrow. In an attempt to make sure going through security and customs goes as easily as possible, I spent lots of time online looking up anything and everything that might help me, and slightly freaking myself out in the process. Oh well. Everything got packed, and hopefully my suitcase isn't overweight. Please keep your fingers crossed for me that everything goes well tomorrow.
We did have our end of trip dinner tonight that we all got dress up for. It was at a nice buffet style restaurant called In Base. They had a nice mix of both American and Chinese cuisine, and the food was delicious. It's hard to believe that dinner was probably one of the last times all 9 of us will be together. After seeing everyone daily, it's going to be a change going back and not seeing everyone constantly. I will definitely miss everyone. This trip was so great because of the wonderful people I got to experience everything with.
We are leaving the hotel tomorrow morning between 6-6:30 to get to the airport with plenty of time to check in to not worry about missing our flight. As a result I am going to bed now. I will post tomorrow after I get back to let you all know I made it back safe.
Talk to you all soon!

Picture- Dr Huang and I at the dinner tonight

No comments:

Post a Comment