Thursday, January 2, 2014

NYE Part 2

Hey! Hope everyone had a fun, safe, new years eve!
I had the amazing opportunity to attend the fireworks at Taipei 101 World Trade Center. This celebration is the equivalent of the New York NYE celebration. We were not right at the building, but rather a few blocks away. Because the building is soooo tall, the fireworks were still visible. We arrived around 10pm, and the fireworks started promptly at the turn to the new year, and lasted about three minutes. This probably was one of the best, and most unique fireworks show I have ever seen. It was awesome to see the fireworks go off of the side of the building rather than always straight up in the air. I posted a short clip of the fireworks on my Facebook page, along with a few of the pictures I took if you are interested in seeing more than just what I post on the blog.
I'm so glad I had the opportunity to attend a large celebration, especially in a foreign country. That being said, I don't think I ever will again. There were way to many people for my taste. I definitely prefer to ring in the New year celebrating with the ones I love, who I definitely missed!

No comments:

Post a Comment